Having a Passion or Purpose in life creates energy and excitement. It makes us want to jump out of bed in the morning to face the day ahead. Why is finding it so important:
1. Feeling – Having a passion about something makes you feel better about yourself when you do it. It doesn’t cause you stress and helps you become more optimistic and positive. You will naturally put your heart and soul into something you enjoy doing.
2. Important versus unimportant – Knowing what your passion or purpose is, can help you work out what is important in life. Don’t waste time on the unimportant things, focus on the important bits!
3. You won’t want to quit – Discovering your passion will make you work harder to achieve your goal, help you become more determined and focus on what matters most in your life. You will jump out of bed to go to work if you are passionate about what you do and believe in it.
4. Friendships – Finding your passion can help you find others who are interested in the same thing. This will improve your confidence, motivation and positivity and widen your social network. Sharing your passion with others can be hugely rewarding.
5. Purpose can influence physical health – Studies have found that people who have a strong connection to their sense of purpose tend to live longer and live each day to the fullest. Having a passion or purpose in life offers you emotional and psychological benefits and it makes you feel alive, content and fulfilled.
6. Relationships – Having a purpose tends to make you engage more with those close to you, whether in a personal or professional capacity. Those with a purpose seek out new relationships and nurture their existing ones. Healthy relationships are a vital component of health and wellbeing.
7. Infectious and fun – Others feed off somebody’s passion. They recognise the success and are drawn to it and only good things come from this.
Do what you love every single day.
Chris 👍😎 OAX Life Coaching
Leave A Comment