The last few years…..
If we go back over the last few years, I don’t think I’ve ever been truly happy or content. Looking at my life things looked rosey on the outside but were far from that on the inside. I knew that I wasn’t living a fulfilled life. I always focused on the negative. A lot of days I did try to concentrate on the positive, but it got quickly clouded out.
Although I worked very hard and always had grit and steel I’ve not been working to my full potential. There have been brief moments of potential but they quickly got rained on. I would constantly put things off which lead to more problems. I truly enjoy working and get a buzz from it, but I knew I had a lot more to give.
On the exterior I would appear bubbly and outgoing, but it was all a lie. I found that I always put on an act of confidence and happiness but it was far from the truth. I enjoyed being on my own (which I still do) and felt uncomfortable being around fake people and fake situations. I’ve always tried to please others and perhaps this was because I didn’t want people to feel as shit as I did. By doing this I found I was stretching myself too far and became unreliable to those that mattered. I started to use alcohol and coke for a quick fix. Something to forget my problems and black out how unhappy I was. Bottom line is that deep down I’ve never felt good about myself and I’ve always focussed on the negative.
My current situation…..
I got in touch with Chris as I knew there was a life to be enjoyed and happiness was out there. I still had lots of dreams and wanted to live life to my full potential, but I knew I needed help and guidance to get me there.
So we started with an introduction. From that moment I knew I wanted to change my life and Chris was the person to help me. I listened to Chris and discovered that it was good to talk and be completely honest about how I felt for the first time in my life. Chris made me feel comfortable and I found myself completely opening up about what I wanted from life. Something I never thought I could do with another man, if I’m being honest.
So what has Life Coaching done for me:
1. Literally everything in my life has improved in some way.
2. I’ve put the effort in and worked on the areas I knew I needed to and I’ve accepted it’s a work in progress.
3. My overall fitness and diet have improved massively giving me more energy than I’ve ever had.
4. My short term goals are coming to fruition and I’m focussing on my long term goals.
5. I’ve found that if I write stuff down it puts me in a routine and I actually get stuff done.
6. I’m working on improving my relationship with my partner and children. I have a long way to go but I am determined to get there.
7. Being positive attracts positive people and recognition which makes me feel good about myself.
8. I find myself enjoying each day more and more.
9. My business has gone from strength to strength and I can see a successful future.
10. I actually feel happy for the first time in a very long time!
Some days a dark cloud still appears, but it blows over far quicker than before using the techniques Chris has taught me. I have a good heart and Chris is helping me to break free of the shit that I have put myself and my family through. I can now see a bright future for me and my family.